Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wet fun!

That was soo funny
Lots of water

My friend Bridget came over again and she decided to pour water on my dad's head..... So my dad said that he was going to put her in a sink full of water and so he gets out of his chair and goes in the kitchen and starts to fill up the sink full of COLD water. Bridget funs in my mom's room raps her legs and arms around the bed post and holds on for her life. My dad comes in the room pries her of the bed post and carries her in to the kitchen like a little baby in his arms. He sets her in the water butt first. She was laughing so hard she was crying. I ran and got the camera and took pictures!

After that happened, she went upstairs changed into some of my pajama pants and goes down stairs and does it again. My dad didn't do anything but he said that he would do something back when he saw her again. So.... she is scared to come over to my house again!

1 comment:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Thats funny! Your dad is crazy!