Saturday, December 20, 2008

~Baby Sitting~


Okay, well i would really like to babysit for someone over christmas break. Over Christmas break i am not very busy. If anyone needs a babysitter i am avalible. I would really like to babysit for people because i would like to have a little money over the break to spend but another reason is i like to spend time with kids.


I babysit quade and nah and sawyer all the time. So, if you need someone to babysit your kids with exsperience i am the one. If i do babysit for you i am not very picky on how much i want to be paid. I will be happy with what ever you want to give me. Please recommend me to babysit your kids.

P.S. if you know anyone that needs a babysitter tell them about me.




My information to reach me:


phone: either leave a comment if you nedd my number or call my mom's cell or our house phone if you need to reach me.


Thank You i would really like to babysit over Christmas Break or anytime that anyone would need me to babysit for them. Please and Thank You.


!CALL ME! I am a great babysitter!

2 comments:

Wood Family said...

Hey Taylor, Its good to know you are wanting to baby sit. I will keep you in mind the next time we need some one to watch Conner. We hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Gerri said...

Hey Taylor! I finally figured out how to do this! Happy Birthday! Oh yeah - Jessi wants you to come and babysit. Let us know when you're available! Love you!